Google has confirmed that the new edition of Android Go based on Android 11 will be made several improvements over the last year Android Go edition based on Android 10.
Google had released Android 11 stable to all pixel devices on September 10 officially. On 11th September, Google confirmed the new Android Go on running Android 11 limited features will brings tweaks, better notification handling and user navigation on entry level smartphones.
The entry level smartphones will come in coming months with this lighter OS is now supports smartphones with up to 2 GB of RAM brings privacy and usability tweaks enhancements borrowed from Android 11.
List of types features adopt in Android 11 Go Edition:
- Gather conversations from a number of apps in a dedicated notification.
- Chat bubbles limited apps for dismiss a chat and easier to find them all.
- Privacy improvements over background apps required sensitive information.
- Android Go users can now grant an app access to a sensor for a single session
- if an app is granted permission isn’t used for long time, that permission will also automatically reset.
- 20% faster app launch speed on Android 11 Go Edition
- Faster 30% performance improvements.
Finally, Android 11 Go Edition now supports devices with up to 2 GB RAM. This should excellent improvements for entry-level phones and improve background task or app handing.
We could expect budget entry level smartphones launch in near future from Nokia ( HMD Global ) , and new reports says Reliance Jio could launch 10 millions entry level smartphones in this year later Dec 2020.