Google has finally pushed Android 11 stable version is now rolling out to Pixel smartphones , those who have signed up for beta program are able to receive faster updates based on Android 11.
Google reveals the OEM supported devices for beta process will now able to push beta version of Android 11 to test in their smartphones’s brands like OPPO, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Sony, LG etc.
The Android 11 finally arrived in Pixel smartphones while OPPO just teasers to launching all new ColorOS 11 based on newly launched Android 11.
We like to see that what’s major changes to see in the latest ColorOS 11 in the next week event scheduled for 14th September just a day ahead of Apple Event on 15th Scheduled.
Main Features arrived in Android 11 Stable:
- Chat messaging introduces Bubbles.
- Automatic suggestions for emogi and text .
- Build-in screen recording with supported mic finally.
- Quickly access and control your smart devices in one place by long pressing on the power button
- New media controls option to control audio and video control in the notification bar
- Android Auto now works wireless for all phones running Android 11
- Tight control over Android 11 User’s privacy revoke permission while in the background.
- Updated Voice Access, improved animation and performance
- New Intelligent suggestions for folder names, Quickly group
- Apps by theme, easy to take screenshots and edit images.
Meanwhile, Google make is easier to build Android 11 on Open Android Source Project ( AOSP ) in which developers can easily build custom rom for suitable devices in coming months. Open source factory images are pushed.
Android 11 factory images are available from Android developer website here and OTA images here. Other supported OEM should confirm the list of phones that will get Android 11 soon in coming weeks.