Apple introduced its new iPad Air 4th Gen at its online event. It features a 10.9-inch Liquid Retina display, a new integrated Touch ID senor in the top button with powerful A14 Bionic based on 5nm Chip.
Apple A14 Bionic Chip Hardware Details:
Apple powerful A14 Bionic 5nm chip with 11.8 billion transistors, 6-core design for a 40% boost in CPU performance and a new 4-core graphics architecture fora 30% improvements in graphics. There is also a new 16-core Neural Engine is capable of performing up to 11 trillion operations per second.
Apple iPad Air 4th Gen ( 2020) Specifications
- 10.9-inch Retina True Tone display with P3 Color Gamut, 500 nits brightness, 264 PPI
- A14 Bionic 5nm chip with 64-bit architecture , quad-score graphics
- 64 GB / 256 GB variant
- iPad OS 14
- 12MP camera with f/ 2.2 aperture, 5P lens, Hybrid IR filter
- 7MP as front-facing FaceTime HD camera with f/ 2.0 aperture.
- Dual microphones for calls, Stereo speakers
- GigaBit 4G LTe optional / Wi-Fi 6 with MIMO , Bluetooth 5.0
- Touch ID on TOp
- Weight : 458g
- 28.6-wate hours up to 10 hours
- iPad OS 14
Pricing and Availability
The iPad Air ( 4th Gen ) comes in silver, space gray , rose gold, green and sky blue colours and starts at Rs 54,900 for the 64 GB Wi-Fi version Rs 68,900 for the Rs 256 GB version and the 64 GB Wi-Fi + Cellular models costs Rs 66,900 and the 256 GB version of its costs Rs 80,900.
- Apple Pencil ( 2nd generation ) costs Rs 10,900.
- Magic Keyboard and the Smart Keyboard Folio for iPad Air costs Rs. 27,900 and Rs 15,900 respectively.
- Smart Folios are availability for Rs 7500 in black, white and three new seasonal colours including deep navy, Cyprus green and pink virtues.
- New iPad Air 4th Gen will be available in October at Apple Authorised Store.