Call of Duty Mobile Season 10 is just live, Read up all the new modes, maps and changes in game play, features and patch notes through this article. COD Mobile : Season 10 brings with itself new game modes, maps and various other content.
COD Mobile Season 10: Patch Notes
There are the detailed changes being interoduced through COD Mobile Season 10 for all gamers. You can download via Google Play Store and iOS store, users would be able to enjoy all of the following updates:
- New Hardcore Mode
- In this new mode, health regeneration would be disabled , health bar will be low along with friendly fire being enabled.
- New Headquarters Mode
- Gamers will have to capture and hold headquarters to earn winning points.
- New Terminal Map
- New Pine Map
- New Hacker Class
- Blueprint weapons will no longer pre-equipped with optic attachments by default. Sights / optics can be picked up and equipped to the optic slot.
- Sights on customised weapons are unable to be swapped in a match.
Battle Pass: The Hunt
- Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- New Base Shotgun “Echo”.
- High-capacity Shotgun with medium rate continuous fire. The perfect weapon for intense and persistent close-range combat.
- Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New Operator skill “Equaliser”.
- Dual integrated machine gums with build-in suppressors for close-quarters combat.
- Event Rewards
- New Perk “High Alert”
- Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you. Mark an enemy for your team by aiming down sights.
We can’t wait to received and enjoy playing COD Mobile Season 10!. Let us know about your favourite change in the comments sections ahead.