OPPO China just announced the modern and light version of ColorOS 11 will be next major OS based on Google Android for its smartphones in most customisation OS ever seen in this year 2020.
The OPPO used concept of “Make Life Flow” concept, ColorOS 11 maintains the beloved stock Android features while it’s being great choice for OPPO customers as for now, ColorOS 11 matching the OxygenOS and Realme UI 2.0.
The major features introduced in ColorOS 11
New Level of UI Customisation to unleash your personality.
- It can essentially create their own Always-On Display, theme and wallpaper as well as fonts , icons and ringtones.
- There is stock model fully supported Android’s Dark Mode with three colour schemes – Pitch Dark, Blue Dark and Grey Dark at different levels of contrast.
- OPPO Relax 2.0 Let’s users to create their own white noise mix while also offering an extensive and immersive collection of sounds from cities around the world.
Greater efficiency in ColorOS 11 UI
- The three-finger translate powered gesture by Google Lens, the first feature co-created by OPPO and Google.
- It captures and translates text through a simple screenshot taken with a three-finger gesture.
- Flex-drop is another new feature which provides a simple and intuitive solutions for multi-tasking.
- It allow users can watch video and text at the same time which is particularly useful for gamer and video-lovers.
- Users can even switch between and control different smart home devices through a new Device Control menu without having to download new apps.
- Super Power Saving Mode, let users to select six apps to run in low-battery situations.
- Battery Guard prevents damage from prolonged charging at unstable power voltages by learning user habits.
- It pause charging one it reaches 80% at night before resuming to achieve a full charge at night.
Unparalleled smoothness to “Make Life Flow”
- ColorOS 11 has introduced UI First 2.0 which combines OPPO’s proprietary lag-reducing engine with Quantum Animation.
- This feature allow RAM to boosts utilisation by 45%, improving the response rate by 32% and the frame rate by 17%.
- AI App preloading learns user behaviour to preload the most-used apps, reducing loading time.
- Super Touch also intelligently identifies user scenarios and optimises the touch response speed accordingly, improving system fluency.
A heightened focus on user security and privacy
- ColorOS 11 has private system creates a separate system where the second version of apps and data runs independent of the original.
- It can be accessible only via a separate fingerprint scan or password.
- A new shortcuts to App lock enables users to lock apps through a password, fingerprint or facial verification.
- The permission system has also been enhanced with temporary permission that rest the camera, microphone and location access when the app is closed in the background.
- Auto-rest permissions return app permission prevent malicious apps from accessing other apps data storage restricts apps access to phone data or requesting user permission silently.
Other features included in the Android’s 11 are Nearby Share functions to quickly share files such as video, images and APK with any Android phone without using data. Message bubble that integrates into messages sent from your friends on different apps in the upper part of the notification drawer to help you quickly reply to them.
ColorOS 11 roll-out Scheduled Globally:
OPPO starts rolling out ColorOS 11 nearly today in the Find X2, Find X2 Pro and Reno 4 Series. The complete roll out will cover 28 smartphones models include the Find, Reno, F, K and A series as update in ColorOS 11 beta in every month starts from 14th September.
- Find X2
- Find X2 Pro
- Find X2 Pro Automobili Lamborghini Edition
Starting from September 30th
- Reno 3
- Reno 4
- Reno 3 Pro
- F17 Pro
Starting from 1st October
- Reno 4 Pro 5G ( China )
- Reno 4 Pro 4G
Starting from December 2020
- Reno 4 4G
- F11 Pro
- F11 Pro Marvel’s Avengers Limited Edition
- F17 Series
- F17 Pro
Starting from Q2 2021
- Reno Z
- A5 2020
- A9 2020