The video chat platform Zoom meeting maintain popularity on the worldwide in terms of downloaded by most of users around the world including India. Recent past reports reveals, this Zoom meeting app has found users privacy issues leaked users meeting videos, Gmail and password or personal details on the dark web sold publicly spotted by bleeding computers.
The Indian Supreme Count asked the Center to ban on Zoom app in all platform Google Play Store And Apple App Store. The Petition alleged that the popular video conferencing app still has no “end-to-end encrypted calls and it doesn’t run on secure network”.
In response, Zoom spokesperson said , company takes users privacy and security at our top priority and trust. We are enchancing our app security and privacy under our 90 days plan starting 1 April.
If you are still find your account might be in risk of hackers. There are ways to delete your zoom account right now. Followed our step-to-step guide.
HOW TO DELETE YOUR ZOOM ACCOUNT
- First Open Zoom’s official website and you need to sigh in to your Zoom account on the desktop.
- Go to Account Management > You can fine Account Profile> Option Terminate My Account.
- Processed to Click “Yes” to confirm deletion that you would like to terminate your account permanently.
- Once you have permanently delete your zoom
- Step Final, Go and remove the Zoom meeting applications from your smartphone or tablet else in any of your family members itself.
HOW TO DELETE ZOOM ON YOUR Android SMARTPHONE , iPhone?
You make sure have signed out of your Zoom account. On the Android smartphone. First open the setting app, tap to App & Notification , then click See All app.
On iPhone or iPad
If you used an iPhone iPad. First, you need to long-press the Zoom app on your home screen and click ” Delete App”. This is easily option also found in Xiaomi MIUI as well too.
Zoom official website: Click here