The video conferencing app Google Meet rival including Zoom, Facebook’s Messenger Room and Webinar apps are become popular or useful within our homes due to corona virus lockdown.
Work from home become a part of life in corona virus lockdown since video conferencing app are being used for business meetings, school teaching or more.
The Google Meet become free for everyone to use until 30th September confirmed by Google. If you un aware to use this app, how to use Google Meet Video conferencing app”
Read our Guide on Step up Your Google Meet Account
The Google Meet downloads have passed 50 millions installations on the Play Store. In March, it just crossed 5 millions soon after it become free for everyone. It just crossed 50 millions in 2 months passed.
- You can host controls such as the ability to admit or deny entry to a meeting, mute or remove participants if needed.
- Meet Video recording are encrypted and save automictically in Google Drive for future use.
- You can share recording with your friends or family.
- Google Meet users can enroll their accounts in Google’s Advanced Protection program if they required Google’s best security again scams and phishing attacks.
- They will now sell your personal data to any third parties.