The Google Pixel 5 will smartphone with a 6.0-inch Full HD OLED+ display that has a resolution 1080p as 432 PPI. The smartphone has a maximum refresh rate of 90Hz is also supported resolution scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass 6.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core SoC which offers 5G network connectivity has integrated 5G modem. The main camera offers a Sony sensor with 12.2-megapixel resolution and dual-pixel detection autofocus.
Google Pixel 5 Full Specifications
- 6.0-inch OLED Full HD+ 90Hz refresh rate
- Resolution 1080p
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SoC
- 6 GB, 8 GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Rear Camera: 12.2MP as the main camera, 8MP as a wide-angle camera with a 107-degree field of view, OIS + EIS support
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Android 11
- 4080mah battery with 18W
- IP68 waterproof and dustproof.
- Dual 4G VoLTE, 5G Network, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-FI 802.11ac
- Green, Black, White
- Weight 151 gram
The tipster Ronald mentioned the base variant will start from in Euro 629 ( ~ Rs. 54,999 approx.). The launch event will officially be confirmed on 30 September. We can hear on pricing and available date globally.