The Chinese manufacture sub-brand Honor brand refreshed its 2020 Honor MagicBook line up notebook in the Honor Smart Life event hold in the China today itself. The Honor MagicBook Pro comes with 16.1-inch FHD+ display has narrrow bezels screen to body ration of 90% which is lesser then its older generation models.
The notebook is powered by Intel 10th generation i5, i7 processor with 16 GB minimum RAM LPDDR5 RAM has storage option 512 GB SSD. It has also a 2 GB Nvidia GeForce Dedicated Graphic card MX 350 option to choose for variant.
The notebook features two custom-made cooling fan to keep notebook cool down during extreme usage. The battery has 56W promised to give backup at least 14 hours on paper.
Specification Honor MagicBook Pro 2020
- 16.1-inch Full HD+ display ( 1080p) with 100% sRGB
- Intel 10th gen Core i5-10210U, 1.8 GHZ i7 Core 10510U processor with Intel UHD Graphic.
- 2 GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX350 GPU
- 16 GB DDR4 266MHZ RAM
- 1MP HD webcam, build-in dual digital microphones
- Windows 10 Home pre-installed
- 3.5mm audio jack, microphones , Dolby Atmos
- No Thunderbolt port
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac ( 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz ) , 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
Pricing and Sale Detail
The Honor MagicBook Pro 2020 comes in Glacial Silver notebook is priced at 5999 yuan ( US $ 843) in Indian pricing Rs 64,030 approx for the Core i5 version and the Core i7 version cost at 6699 yuan ( US $941 / Rs 71,500 ).
It will be available for pre-order in China from today and goes on sale in china starting from tomorrow May 19.