These Steps will tell you, “How users can take a complete data backup on iPhones like iPhone 8, 9 Plus, 10 and 11 Pro /Max.
Let’s Suppose you want to format your iPhone because for some tough times you had in the last week and you want to store your existing important data somewhere from where you can easily restore it back on your iPhone whenever you want. Let us assume that you have a MacBook along with your iPhone. And you want to Transfer the data on your Mac.
You can transfer all your data like Pics, videos, docs, and everything. No Doubt that a MacBook is the best option to take backup for your previous data. Why it so? Because it has many amazing features for you to fo such iMessage on Mac, adding contacts on Mac, installing Microsoft Edge on Mac, using dark mode on Mac and setting a VPN on Mac and many more. So, now we will try to manage some steps is that how will you take backup iPhone to Mac in all three methods.
First Step: How to Backup your iPhone to Mac :
I am going to suggest you top three simplest methods to take a full backup of your iPhone to Mac Completely. You have to install that software on your iOS device.
Let me tell you that this software is trusted and two of them are officially by Apple. You can use it anywhere.
Method 1: Using your iTunes to create iPhone backup
iTunes is free software beneficial to iOS device users. Users can play music and games online and listen to the original album with a high base and excellent sounds through speakers and Air Pods.
It supports all iOS devices such as iPod, iPad, iPhone, and Mac. Follow our steps to generate proper iPhone backup.
- Open the Setting on your iPhone
- Click on the iCloud option
- Click on the Storage & Backup option
- Turn the toggle off saying iCloud Backup
- Turn the WIFI on ( iPhone and Mac ) both.
- Open the iTunes software.
- On your iPhone, select your MacBook from the list.
- On Mac, select your device in iTunes software.
- On the right side, click on Backup on.
Method 2: Using iCloud
Purpose of Using iCloud in order to take a backup from iPhone to Mac will backup your iPhone data to the cloud automatically using WiFi or internet connection. Apple provided you up to 5 GB of free space to the cloud. iCloud users can take backup in both ways either to make it automatically or manually. It’s not permanently you can delete and then I will get deleted from the iCloud.
- Go to the Setting on your iPhone.
- Click on your Profile name.
- Click on the iCloud option
- Tap on the iCloud backup toggle.
- Click on the Backup now button.
- Go to the MacBook, open the iCloud website.
- Login with the same Apple ID.
- You will get all the data on the screen.
- Download all your Previous data and keep it in your Mac HDD.
Method 3: Using Syncios Phone Manager
Syncios Phone Manager is an iPhone Manager software that is very useful if you would like to take backup iPhone to Mac. It is trusted by various top-level iPhone tech journalists such as 9to5Mac, CNET and more. It is free software that can transfer data from the iPhone to Mac or vice versa.
- Get the Free Syncios Phone Manager software on your MacBook.
- Using a USB cable, connect your iPhone to the MacBook.
- You will be able to sell all your iPhone data like music, videos, messages, apps , contacts, bookmarks, calls logs and more
- Click on the Media Tab from the left navigation panel.
- Choose the Music option from the right menu
- Select the song and click on the Export option at the top menu bar.
- It will send it to your MacBook PC / laptop.
Before you do anything, make sure you are selecting media type from the top menu like phones, videos, etc. This is how you can do a backup of other media as well such as photos, videos and more. iPhone users can backup iPhone to Mac Completely.
Happy learning !
#learnhowtobackupyouriPhonedata #howtobackupiPhonetoMac #iOStips #iPhonetips #Apple #iPadtips #iTunes