Most website uses scripts to pop-up a warning in reading symbol to disable your ad blocker to display ads in their website.
Bloggers or money makers through several websites is a good idea by publishing ads on the website to earn money on their work. But, Some websites or bloggers put ads on their website too much it will consume your data while you are surfing the website longer. It will eat your mobile data too much or a broadband connection. Sometimes they put cryptocurrency eater used to the slower website and eating your CPU power by harvesting in the browser background.
Disable Adblock Warning as seen in some Sites
How often do such websites ask you to disable your ad-blocking service or whitelist their website in order to continue using their website to earn the biggest revenue sources for most of the websites that offer services for free?
By following these steps, you will easily bypass this annoying situation in case you will face”
We are providing some steps to disable permanently and get rid of this annoying anti-ad blocking warning on their websites.
Steps very easily: Read it Carefully
- You need to install or use of this given browser
Chrome browser :
To Download officially: Go to link below
Mozilla Firefox :
Download it :
Microsoft Edge Insider based on Chromium :
To download Microsoft Edge insider :
I suggests you to download only these browser cause they are highly secure browser update everyday with latest fixed and security patches even in desktop or mobile as well.
Available in Desktop , iOS and Android platform
Step 2: We need to install ad-blocking software now
- Go to the Chrome Web Store link First > Search Google
- To Install in Mozilla Firefox browser > Go to this link > in Browser setting Extension bar
- To install on Microsoft edge browser > the Same link in Chrome Web Store > While Pop-Up window > Give Access > Allow extensions from another store> Done
Installing Ad-blocking extension :
- ublock origin
- Ads killer Plus
- Adguard extension
Here we are trying to install ads-killer Plus second extension :
- To get this > Go to this link below
- Click on the blue bar add on the Chrome
- Wait for extension pop-up window to install on browser automatically
- Don’t close this window
- After installing it > Go to right bar > setting in chrome extensions > you will find this extension
- Click on the ads killer extension setting > tick these setting showing in screen-short first
- After enter in the setting > Tick these options showing in the screen-shots
- Click update now as mentioned above.
Steps 3 :
Install Tamper Monkey extension to bypass your ad blocker warning in several websites
Go to this link :
How to install? check the screen-shot
To install this extension, follow steps is same as above we installed other extensions
- Now go to this link > Click Step 3 Install now > This will open into new window to ask permission to install script > click install now > wait for 10-14 sec
How to do? See this screen show
- If you follow all the things carefully and install it correctly.
- Now last steps, we need to do just as below
Final Step: Anti- Adblock Killer Reek script is running
- This screen-shot of our browser > Look how Anti-blocker killer setting the running script to bypass Adblock warning
So that how you can easily bypass adblocking on almost all websites those added “disable your ad blocker warning. This trick works on Chrome, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari browser on ad-blocker extensions only which we suggestions above.
Ads are mainly trackers user location , content which you liked most and which you seeing mostly in which publishers can easily added more content related that post in future to make you visit more and they will earn money by added more ads to display you while surfing their website or blogs like Google ad sense , CPM ads .
If you like our content. Please share our work with your friends and other social media accounts!
Happy Learning !
#Howtouseadbocker #Howtobypassadblockerdetection #useofadblocker #adblockerextensions