To completely remove annoying and Pop-ups from your Google Chrome browser follow these steps.
We need to follow some steps to completely remove ads from your chrome by taking these steps:
Step 1: First of all install the ad-blocked extension
You can either install uBlock Origin or Nano adblocker extension in your chrome browser
- https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ublock-origin/cjpalhdlnbpafiamejdnhcphjbkeiagm [ ublock origin ]
- [ Nano defender ] https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nano-defender/ggolfgbegefeeoocgjbmkembbncoadlb
Note: You can install and use both! But remember this may result to slow browsing by using both on the same browser
I suggest you go to Adblock options untick some extra ads blocking options
Check this screenshot :
Screenshot Nano Defender extensions :
Step 2 :
Some sites will show ads still will be blocked but some will detect and warn you to disable your AdBlock extensions. I know it sounds very awful.
Here the solution
- Install another extension Tempermonky from the following link :
It may be required to restart your browser. Do restart. Make sure you save your work on chrome.
- Add reek’s filter list to adblocker
Following all the steps. Your ads on chrome will be disabled and you can browse free internet.
For extra Features: Check our Chrome Extension screenshots
- These all extensions will be found on Chrome Web Store in Desktop version Browser
Please share this article ! If this will be useful to you ! Spread our word !
For Mobile Users :
Installing those ads free browser :
Kiwi Browser: Same Interface like Chrome Browser
Brave Browser: Build on Chromium Open Source
Mozilla Preview: Latest Browser modern
#MozillaFirefoxapk #Mozillafirefoxpreview #Chromebrowserapk #Bravebrowserapk #ChromeDesktopBrowser #Adblockerapk #uBlockOrigin