Microsoft Windows Insider Program are designed to get early features of Windows 10, Windows 11 early for developers and beta adopters to test before it released public.
Microsoft allows Windows users to sign up for Windows Insiders Program for Windows 10, You will first get a Windows Experience pack before the more future updates receiving in your Windows 10 PC.
You need to go to the Windows Insider link, Sign up with your Microsoft Account or work Account to enable optional data to share with Microsoft. Once, you agree on all terms and conditional, Your PC needs to restarts to get fresh updates via Updates & Security.
Windows 11 Insider Preview – How to Apply?
Make sure to receive the Windows 11 Insider Program to Dev Channel. It is only available today. Microsoft Dev Channel works for developer testers. We recommended choosing Beta Channel for more stability before its rolls out to the public later this year or next year 2020.
Use the Microsoft Health Check app to know your system PC will fulfill all the necessary requirements for the latest Windows 11 OS.
Make sure, You enable Microsoft Edge as Default Browser. This is important option
Here are the steps. “How to download the Windows Insider Preview for Windows 11
- Make sure you’re running a licensed version of Windows 10 on your device and you’re an owner of your PC.
- Register to join on Windows Insider Program, Follow on-screen instructions carefully.
- You have an option Dev Channel for Developers or Beta Channel.
- We suggest you choose Beta Channel for the more stable version without many bugs and crashes.
- Go to Setting > Update & Security > Windows Insider Preview > Click Get Started
- Under Setting > Choose your Microsoft Account to select and continue.
- Review the Privacy Statements and terms and click confirm.
- Click Restart Now.
Once Windows 11 become available to all Insiders in Beta Channel in the coming months, You can download it the same with any new version of Windows. Most users will go to Setting > Update & Security > Windows Update and click Check for Updates.
If available , you’ll see Feature update to Windows 11. Click and install.