Industry Tech Giant Intel will officially confirmed that Intel 11th generation will powered by Desktops and laptops coming to launch in the month of September. The 11th-generation desktop core Rocket lake processor is available in the Geekbench Run Library according to the @_rogame.
In the first image Pic 1, the processor has 8 core S16 threads has a main frequency of 3.4 GHz goes up to 5GHz, a three-level cache of 16MP , a single-core run of 1500 points and a multi score of 7600.
The i7-10700 currently as the same 8-core 16 threads architecture has a single-core run score of around 1200-1300 and a single-core performance improvements of between 15% and 25%.
The Intel 11th generation of desktop Core named as Rocket lake will adopt the Willow Cove architecture based on 14nm. The Lake Rocket CPU is scheduled for released in late 2020 or early 2021 with the LGA1200 interface reported by leaker.
What’s the major difference between Thunderbolt 4 and USB 4?
Intel cooperation announced today the lighting 4 standard calling it “one port ” a fresh move by company. The new USB 4 is an improvement over the USB 3 will be popular on the most previous generation devices.
Intel officially approves the relationship between Thunderbolt 4 and and USB 4 saying on the underlying protocol of thunder bolt 3 and they are complementary. The Intel says the Thunderbolt 4 and USB 4 are complementary and compatible with each other on Type-C physical interface.
The lower limit of Thunder 4 has been significantly defining strict product functionality, validation testing and certification requirement’s even higher than Thunder 3.
The Thunderbolt 4 are easier to get a great experience. Intel out the USB4 also has carefully screened not all USB4s are on par with Thunderbolt 4. The specications of USB4 has a 20 Gbps bandwidth requirement, an external power supply of 7.5W and other aspects are almost identical to the USB 3 series.
USB4 is available in two version , USB4 and USB4 40 with bandwidths of 20 Gbps and 40 Gbps respectively. The five notes on the difference between Thunder 4 and Thunder 3.
- In scenes such as connected displays, The minimum PC video speciation is doubled supporting two 4K display or 8K display is basic requirements while previous generations may support only one 4K display.
- In external graphics card, hard drives etc, the minimum PC data specifications requirements are doubled, the PCls minimum transmission speed is increased from 16 GB second to 32 GB.
- When connected to a storage device, the device can be up to 3000 MB / second closer to the performance when plugged into the motherboard.
- A PC with Thunderbolt 4 requires at least one port to charge the device.
- After connecting to the Thunderbolt TM docking station wake the computer from sleep by touching the keyboard or mouse.
- It support for 4 docking stations and cables up to 2 meters for the first time, one cable extends 3 Thunderbolt TM 4 interfaces which means that multiple Thunderbolt 4 Tm can be extended at a time.