Intel is rolling out new software based on the 12th generation of the graphics driver for Alder Lake processors with integrated graphics.
The Intel driver version 220.127.116.119 adds support for Intel’s 12th-generation Alder Lake processor were launched earlier this month. The latest driver supports the CPUs of all Intel Core processors ( known as Skylake) and it supports both Windows 10 and Windows 11.
The Intel says you can expect reduced load times in games including Assassin’s Creed, Valhalla, Deathloop, Forza Horizon Zero Dawn, and Metro Exodus.
There are some known issues with some games
- Intermitted crash or hang seen in Moonlight Blade (DX12), Resident Evil Village (DX12) on 12th Generation Intel Core Processor with Intel Iris Xe graphics.
- Graphics or hang seen in Call of Duty: Warzone on 12th Generation Intel Core Processor with Intel UHD graphics.
- Intermittent crash or hang seen in Doom Ethernal (Vulkan) on Intel Iris Xe Discrete graphics.
- Minor graphic anomalies seen in Fallout 4, Red Dead Redemption (Vulkan) while pressing Resident Evil Village (DX12).
- Crash or hang may be seen in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (DX12), Far Cry 5 (DX12), Shadow of the Tom Raider (DX11), The Surge 2 (Vulkan), Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
- 11th Generation Intel Core Processor with Intel Iris Xe graphics: Black screen may be seen in Arms 3(when display mode to windowed or full screen).
- 11th Generation Intel Core Processors: Display is getting blanked out with [email protected] resolutions via dock
The early adopters of Intel’s Alder Lake processor and you can download it here. Intel 12th Alder lake generation becomes very faster and more consumer than Apple Max M1 Chipset.