The United States-based famous laptop chipset maker Intel has announced the new 11th Generation Intel Core H-Series for gaming laptops.
These Intel new H-series gaming processors of 11th Gen mobile family model number Core i9-11980HK delivers higher speeds of 5.0. The Intel 11th Gen Intel H35 series, the 11th Gen Intel H-series processor based on 11nm architecture processor technology features up to 8 cores, and 16 threads with single and dual-core turbo performance.
The processor Intel Core i9-11980HK can directly access high-speed GDDR6 memory linked with the graphics card to experience higher framerates. The company also officially announced the new Intel vPro H-series processor led by eight-core and 16-thread Intel Core i9-11950.
The latest platform delivers high-level computing based on hardware-based security and top-notch performance for professional users.
The Intel 11Th next lever high-end laptops processor features are discussed:
- Willow Cove Core microarchitecture on 10nm SuperFin
- Support for overclocking on some SKUs
- 20 PCle Gen 4 W/ RST bootable RAIDO
- Up to 44 platform PCle lanes
- X graphics Architecture – 32U Intel UHD Graphics
- Thunderbolt 4 w/up to 40 Gbps bandwidth
- Discrete Intel Killer Wi-Fi 6E
- Supports Optane H20 for high performance and capacity.
- Dual eDP integrated for power-optimized Companion Display.
The next Xeon processor with W-1195W and Xeon W-11855M. There are chips that you’re more likely to find to mobile gaming laptops. We will update our reading post once we’ll able to get our hands-on with the new chips from announcements coming from Acer, ASUS, Lenovo, MSI, and Dell.