South Korean Company LG is reportedly working on futuristic smartphone dual-display design called LG Wing. The smartphone is officially to confirmed launch in US on 5th October.
The LG is expected to release the first official render or some information about the LG Wing smartphone on September 14. The Geekbench score and tipster claims that it would be copowered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G Soc with minimum 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB storage with 5G network connectivity.
A popular tipster Evan Blass has posted the leaked render of the LG Wing that gives us , how LG Wing actual looks like?
LG WING Rumoured Specifications:
- 6.8-inch OLED DUAL DISPLAY FULL HD+
- Full Bezel Less display with a square-shared 4-inch screen placed diagonally on the main panel
- Triple Camera Setup on the rear panel
- Selfie Camera under the screen
- Dual Display smartphone rotating technology
- Snapdragon 765G
- 8 GB RAM
- 128 GB and 256 GB storage
- UFS 2.1
- 64MP Primary Camera
- LG UX 10.2 based on Android 10
The report claimed the pricing of LG Wing will be launched with a price tag of USD $1600 ( Rs. 1 23,958 approx. ) . IF LG Wing came to India, we are sure that LG Wing pricing will be lesser then Galaxy Z Fold 2 selling at Rs. 1,49,999 in India.