South Korean Tech Giant LG electronics announced an innovative smartphone “LG Wing” with dual screen display as the company’s unique dual-screen packs a 6.8-inch P-OLED full Vision main screen and a 3.9-inch FHD+ hidden Second Screen. Y
You use the phone in Swivel Mode in which customers can rotate the entire phone rotates clockwise 90 degrees allowing users to interact with the Second Screen while content plays uninterrupted on the main screen.
LG Wing Specifications:
- 6.8-inch FULL HD+ 1080p resolution P-OLED panel display with 3.9-inch Full HD+ G-OLED second screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Soc based on 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU.
- 8 GB RAM
- 128 GB / 256 GB storage
- LG UIX special UI based on Android 10 OS
- 64MP ( Samsung GM2 ) OIS, 13MP as ultra wide lens, 12MP as ultra wide Gimbal model camera
- 32MP as pop-up front facing camera
- In display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio
- Weight: 260g
- IP 68 rating and Military grade MIL-STD 810G
- Dual 4G VoLTE, 5G SA / NSA , Wi-Fi 802.11ac , Bluetooth 5.1, NFC
- 4000mah battery with 25W fast charging
- Quick Charge 4.0+, 10W wireless charging
The LG WING comes in two colour Aurora Gray and Illusion Gray will released in South Korean starting from October following by North market of America and Europe. There is no pricing will be revealed during the lunch. We don’t expect this smartphone to come in India.