We shared some new upcoming lists of a smartphone would be launching soon in the coming days or later this November month.
Everyone Tech-Savy person really cares about the upcoming smartphone launching in India. We have shared some basic launches details about the all-new upcoming smartphone that would likely launch in India around the coming weeks or later in the month.
Lists of top-Chinese smartphone makers in the India launch as per media report
- Vivo S5 Punch Hole, SD 712 8 GB RAM 128 GB ROM launch officially on Tomorrow 14 Nov in China
- Samsung M50 shared some info related Punch Hole design, 4 GB / 6 GB RAM at 15 NOV in India
- Realme 5s and Realme X2 Pro, SD 855, 3 GB, 6 GB, 8 GB, 12 GB, 50W fast charging officially launch on 20 Nov India.
- Vivo U20 SD 675 , 4 GB / 6 GB RAM , 64 GB / 128 GB ROM launch at 22 NOV via Amazon India
- Honor V30 Series Camera Matrix Kirin 990 SoC 5G, 60MP Matrix Camera Setup officially confirmed its launch on 26 Nov in China
- Redmi K30 Series, Mediatek M70 5G chipset in the later this month China.
- Motorola One hyper, SD 675, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB ROM, Android 10, Pop-up Camera launch date will soon be announced in globally
Official renders of all upcoming Smartphones :
Vivo S5 Officially Render :
Samsung M50 Renders leaked :
Vivo U20 Officially renders :
Realme 5s and Realme X2 Pro officially render:
Honor V30 Series officially renders :
Redmi K30 Series officially renders :
Motorola One Hyper Officially renders :
We will update our article once all officially launched confirmed by officially smartphone makers. Stay tuned us !