Microsoft announced the Windows 11 build 22000.65 ( KB5004745) to users in the Windows Insiders Program in Dev Channel.
The second update of Windows 11 has been added new features like a new search bar to power mode of the Start menu and Windows setting and taskbar experiences improved.
New Search Bar changes
There is a search box for users can more easily find what they are looking for it. The taskbar now supports multi displays which can enable through the setting-personalization taskbar.
Microsoft has updated a number of system alert dialogs such as users can get laptop battery is low and when the users the new Windows 11 visual design change the display settings.
The “Power Mode” setting is now available on the “Power and Battery” page of Setting. Microsoft is improving portrait window capture on small PCs, allowing users to choose to capture three applications on top of searching other instead of capturing four quadrants on a tablet with a smaller display
Fixed an issue where the mouse can not be clicked on the edge of the taskbar to display the desktop button. Fixed an issue where the date and time in the taskbar did not reflect the preferred format. Fixed an issue where the preview window might not display the entire window when hovering the mouse over the task view of the taskbar.
- Fixed the problem that caused the setting to faily to start. Fixed the obviours freeze when closing the quick settings and notification by clicking the corresting icon in the taskbar.
- Fixed the problem of missiong shadows in the quick setting and notifications center windows. Fixed an issue when quick setting cannot be startd by setting the key focus in the taskbar and pressing the Enter key.
- Fixed an issue that caused the pinning and unpining applications from the begining to not work, the command bar in the file explorer disappeared and the snapshot layout unexpectedly did not appear before restarting the PC
- Fixed an issue that could cause the title bar of Explorer to be unreadable due to low contrast.
- Fixed an issue where a gray box would sometimes appear in search instread of an application icon.
- Fixed an issue that could caused the search to delete the first keystroke when you press the Windows key and start typing.
- Fixed an issue where the third most recent search could not be loaded and remained blank when hovering the mouse over the “search” icon on the taskbar.
- Fixed an issue, if users search for Window Update, the setting will open, but they will not navigate to the Windows Update setting page.
- Fixed a memory leak that was obvious when printing examples in c#.
- Fixed an problem that caused an error in safe mode, prompting 0xc000005 – unexpeted parameter.
- Fixed two issues that may cauased explorer.r to start to crash in the loop, when the display language is set to Russian or when multiple input methods are enabled.