Lenovo owned Motorola introduced the Moto G9 launched in India with Snapdragon 662 Soc, the Moto G9 Plus listed on some European telecom website “Orange Slovakia” revealing most specifications of the smartphone including a punch-hole screen, quad rear cameras and 5000mah battery with 30W fast charging.
Motorola G9 Plus rumored specifications
- 6.81-inch FHD+ LTPS LCD 60 Hz display
- 4 GB RAM
- 128 GB expandable memory up to 512 GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 5G ( rumored )
- Splash resistant ( P2i coating )
- Weight : 223g
- Dual 4G VoLte, Wi-Fi 802.11ac , Bluetooth 5.0, GPS+ GLONASS
- Battery: 5000mah battery with fast Charging
- Motorola UI 10 based on Android 10.
The Motorola G9 Plus is expected to come in Rose Gold color, Blue priced at Euro 235 ( USD $278 / Rs. 20,310 ) and official announcement is expected sometime later. This could launch in India as well later next month at aggressive pricing.