Lenovo owned Motorola E7 has announced the budget oriented smartphone features a 48MP primary sensor, 2MP as macro lens. Motorola quite aggressive in pricing in the 2020 in Asian and United Kingdom market has not official reveals the pricing of Moto E7.
Motorola E7 sports a 6.5-inch IPS HD waterdrop display has resolution 720p and smartphone build is made of cheap plastic in official renders. In the rear panel, there is rear fingerprint sensor security. The smartphone E7 runs on stock Android 10 with few moto mods apps.
Motorola E7 Renders
A report shared on xda-developers, Lenovo now start working on testing Android 11 OS beta phase might take few more months likely take 1-2 months to reach stable build to arrive in all suitable devices.
Motorola E7 full Specifications
- 6.5-inch HD IPS LCD screen
- 1600 x 720p resolution
- MediaTek G25 Processor with IMG PowerVR 320 GPU.
- 2 GB RAM LPDDR4
- 32 GB , 64 GB (eMMC 5.1) storage
- 48MP (Samsung GM1) with f/1.7 aperture, 2MP (Macro lens).
- 5MP selfie camera
- Rear mounted fingerprint scanner, Google Assistant Button.
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM ratio.
- Android 10
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/h/n, Bluetooth 5.
- USB Type-C with 4000mah battery.
- 10W charging
- Aqura Blue, Mineral Gray
Availability Motorola E7
The availability in the European countries starting from (US $142 convert INR Rs. 10,542 approx.). It will also launching in select countries in Latin America, Middle East and Asian markets in the coming weeks