Moto tab g20 comes with an 8″ LCD screen with be powered by Helio P22T SoC has 3GB of RAM, 32GB storage space run near-stock Android 11 SoC.
Moto tab g20 tablet features 3GB RAM + 32GB storage, UFS 2.2, Dolby Atmos, and packs a 5100mah battery runs on near-stock Android 11 with Kids mode.
Motorola G20 Full Specifications
Moto g20 Full Specifications
- 8-inch HD+ IPS display with 350 nits brightnesss
- MediaTek Helio P22T with IMG GE8320 650 GPU.
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage
- expandable memory with microSD.
- 5MP rear camera
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, front-mounted speaker, Dolby Atmos.
- Wi-FI 802.11ac (2.4Ghz +5Ghz), Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C
- 5100mah battery with 10W charging.
- Moto UI with Android 11.
Motorola also launching the Motorola Edge 20 Pro is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 Soc has 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB storage option UFS 3.1, 108MP as the primary camera with OIS (Optical Image Sensor) smartphone runs on Moto UI based on Android 11 OS.
We should know the price when it goes on sale on 30th September.