Chinese smartphone is reportedly working on budget friendly Note N10 5G to bring in the United States of America ( US ) countries later this year at affordable 5G smartphone with Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 SoC
The fresh report published on andriodcentral is talking about the Nord N10 have codename “Billi” might be another budget 5G smartphone from OnePlus company.
The OnePlus Nord N10 Full Specifications
- 6.49-inch FHD+ Dual Punch Hole Display
- 90HZ refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 SoC
- Quad Camera Setup: 64MP ( Primary ) + 8MP ( Ultra wide angle ) + 2MP + 2MP ( Macro and depth sensor )
- RAM : 6 GB
- Storage : 128 GB
- Will cost under $400 in the US approx ( Rs. 29,465 )
- 5G network, Dual 4G VoLTE, Single SIM 5G, Bluetooth 5.0, No headphone jack 3.5mm
We might hear OnePlus Nord N10 in the asian countries in the coming days or weeks along with the OnePlus 8T rumoured to launch in India at end of this month of early in October.