OPPO India confirmed to lunch its first budget smartphone with LCD 90HZ refresh rate with HD+ display has single punch hole display.
The smartphone is powered by the latest Snapdragon 460 has two variant of RAM 4 GB with 64 GB and 128 GB internal storage. The device packs a 6.4-inch HD+ 90HZ refresh rate screen with single punch hole equipped with 16MP as selfie camera runs on ColorOS 7.2 customized OS based on Android 10.
The device officially teasers on the OPPO India officially features triple rear camera and packs a 5000mah battery with support of 18W fast charging. The smartphone become cheapest 90HZ LCD display at affordable range in India after the launch, we will update the whole pricing of variants on 25th August.
The Full Specifications of OPPO A53
- 6.5-inch HD+ screen with 90HZ refresh rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 based on 11nm mobile platform with 600Mhz Adreno 610 GPU.
- 4 GB RAM with 64GB, 128 GB storage
- Expandable memory up to 256 GB with microSD
- Dual SIM ( nano + nano+ MicroSD)
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- 13MP as rear camera with LED flash, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro sensor
- 16MP as front selfie camera
- Rear mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5. USB Type-C
- 5000mah battery with 18W fast charging.
- ColoroOS 7.2 based on Android 10.
The OPPO A53 comes in Electric Black and Fancy Blue colors and it will be sold on Flipkart. We will update the pricing after the official launch will set to happen on 25th August.