OPPO smartphone maker is launching a new budget mid-range 5G powered by MediaTek Dimensity 720 ( MT6853V) chipset. The smartphone will launch imminent in the China market and it will go to global countries later this month.
OPPO will become the third-largest smartphone maker in the next year 2021. Due to the US ban on Huawei, Huawei slipped in the third position in the largest smartphone maker in this year 2020. The report leaked by DigiTimes.
The Official press renders and specifications leaked by tipster Sudhanshu. It has color has two color options Neon and Black colors.
OnePlus A73 5G Renders
OPPO A73 5G Specifications
- 6.5-inch LCD Full HD display
- 1080p resolution
- 90Hz higher refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 720 ( MT683V )
- Triple Rear Camera: 16MP ( EIS ), 8MP ( Wide-Angle ) , 2MP ( Depth )
- Front Camera: 8MP ( Selfie )
- Color OS 7.2 based on Android 10 OS
- RAM 8 GB
- Storage 128 GB
- Battery 4040mah battery with 18W fast charging
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Dual SIM 4G VoLTe, Single Sim 5G, USB-C, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC
OPPO A73 5G smartphone launch imminent in China. We can be expected these specifications will be seen in the next Realme product in the coming months.