POCO India just launched POCO X3 with a 6.67-inch LCD display has a 120Hz refresh rate is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 732 has 8GB of RAM with storages variant as 64 GB, 128 GB could be expandable up to 256GB.
The POCO X3 has the latest Quad camera circular bump packs with Sony 64MP as IMX682 at f / 1.7 sensor, 13-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, and 2MP as macro, depth sensor. The smartphone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 6,000mah battery with 33W fast charging USB Type-C.
POCO X3 Specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 120HZ refresh rate, HDR 10, Corning Gorilla 5 protection.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G based 8nm mobile platform with Adreno 618 GPU.
- 6 GB, 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Android 10 with Customized POCO Launcher MIUI 12 (
- 64MP rear camera with LED Flesh, Sony IMX682 sensor at f / 1.89 aperture, 13MP as 119 ultra-wide sensors, and 2MP as depth and 2MP as macro lens.
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor,
- Stereo speakers, 3.5mm audio jack
- 20MP as front facing camera
- 6000mah battery with 33W fast charging
POCO X3 competitor in pricing segments
- Samsung Galaxy M31s
- Realme Narzo 20
- Realme 7, 7 Pro
- Redmi Note 9 Series
- Motorola fusion Plus One
The POCO X3 comes in Shadow Gray and Cobalt Blue colors are priced at Rs. 16,999 for the 6 GB RAM with 64 GB, Rs.18,499 for the 6 GB RAM with 128 GB storage version and the Top-end variant has 8 GB RAM with 128 GB storage version costs Rs. 19,999. It will go on sale on Flipkart starting from September 29th.