PUBG Cooperating published notice right after Indian government ban PUBG Mobile , PUGB Mobile lite in India along with 118 other chinese applications as per National security and user’s data risk security on 3rd September.
Since Ban, PUBG break up all its ties with Franchisee Tencent China to get some hope to unban in India. As per new report by Indian express, The Ministry of Information Department of India said to PUGB Officials, broken up partnership or ties wouldn’t be case in unban game , ban made it though with multi factors or national security risk. It wouldn’t be unban as for now.
A another report said, PUGB Cooperating finding an Indian Franchise to partnership with them to bring back game in India. In India, there is 160 millions users that played game everyday. Since ban, Gamers move to Call of Duty : Mobile and Gerena : Free Fire.
The PUBG MOBILE 1.0 Update Patch Notes:
- New Classic Mode Game Play in Erangel 2.0
- Livik Improvements
- Beyond A.C.E – Themed Game play
- Evo-Ground Additions
- Payload 2.0 will arrive soon with all-new improvements
- Halloween Infection Mode ( Available from October 23 )
- Security Performance Improvements
- Graphics Quality Upgrades
- Basic Improvements
- Classic Combat Animations
- Cheer Park Training Group Updates.
Here is a quick info-graphic of all new changes coming to PUBG Mobile: 1.0 update on 8th September: India Ban.
Popular Hacks and Cheats:
Thereare many free and paid cheats / hacks available that some players use to win Battle Royale games and earn more rewards. This gets them an unfair advantage over all the others playing in the same match.
- Cheat Z
- Cheat M
- Grass Hack
Version 1.0 Anti-Cheat System and Tech Updates
Tencent has optimised and upgraded security and hacks detection in other parts of the game. Just a few months back the teams at PUBG Mobile cracked down on thousands of accounts using cheats and suspended them from playing any further.
The new anti-cheat system will ban your accounts for 10 years from playing PUBG Mobile.
Here are more changes made to the new Anti-Cheat system:
- Further optimised spectating system
- Fixed engine security issues
- Optimised the impact of security monitoring on performance
- Optimised the process and tools of security protocols
- Tightened security protocols on Livik penalty threshold
- Crackdown on chat channel cheating promotion
- Crackdown on ranked TDM
PUGB Mobile 1.0 update is now available on the Google Play Store in others countries. You can’t able to play PUBG Mobile 1.0 in India. After Ban, it being removed from Android and iOS.