Qualcomm gave us a new hint, a gaming smartphone could be in the works, it should arrive on Qualcomm Tech Summit digital on 1st December.
Qualcomm sends out media invites to join them to know about the next-generation flagship processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 875 SoC based on 5nm and some new Qualcomm 7XX and 4XX 5G mid-range smartphones SoCs.
A fresh report suggests that Qualcomm might launch its own a new gaming-centric smartphone that has flagship features with a 5G network later year.
Qualcomm is hosting its Snapdragon Tech Summit in December where it is expected to launch its flagship Snapdragon 875 processor with some new chipset for affordable flagship handsets.
Qualcomm recently announced the cheapest 5G mobile chipset in its 7-series – the Qualcom Snapdragon 750G 5G.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G features
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X52 5G modem-RF system
- It support both mmWave and sub-6GHz
- SA and NSA modes, TDD and FDD
- Dynamic Spectrum Sharing ( DSS), global roaming
- Global multi SIM.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Elite gaming feature with 619 GPU
- 10% better graphics rendering compared to Snapdragon 730G
We can expect to see major Chinese smartphone manufacturers will announce its flagship for its next year with Qualcomm Snapdragon 875 SOC.