Qualcomm just made the Snapdragon 888, the company’s latest flagship 5G mobile platform officials at the Qualcomm Snapdragon Tech Summit 2020 digital event.
The number 888 has represented our premium tier for over a decade. It’s our most advanced platform EVER , said Alex Katourzian, senior vice president and general manager of mobile, compute at Qualcomm Technologies.
- The latest Qualcomm Spectra ISP enables 2.7 gigapixels per second or roughly 120 photos at 12MP resolution – up to 35% faster than the previous generation.
- 2nm generation Qualcomm Sensing Hub incorporates lower- power always – on AI processing for intuitive, intelligent features
- 3rd generation of Snapdragon Elite Gaming in Snapdragon delivers Qualcomm Technologies most powerful 690 GPU performance.
- 6rd generation Qualcomm AT Engine with re-engineered Qualcomm Hexagon processor offers 26 tera operations per second ( TOPS) AI performance.
- The 3rd generation Qualcomm Snapdragon X60 5G modem, it enables global compatibility by offering mmWave and sub-6 across all major brands worldwide as support for 5G carrier aggregation, global multi-SIM and Dynamic Spectrum Sharing.
Here are the top 14 OEM flagship companies powered by Snapdragon 888 processor
- ASUS ROG
- Black Shark
- Xiaomi Mi
- Nubia Red Magic
The 14 OEM smartphone manufacture will bring the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor in the Q1, 2021. We seen the major Tech Giant Samsung, Nokia and Google names not mentioned here.