Realme smartphone maker unveiled the powerful upper mid-range smartphone X7 series in home country China. The Realme X7 line up consists of two smartphones i.e Realme X7, Realme X7 Pro.
We are waiting for the brand to officially confirmed the launch of Realme X7 Products in India. As per the media report, Realme X7 Series could make its way to India in the month of December while it would be announced in the month of November outside china.
Realme X7 Pro will be the first smartphone that came out with MediaTek Dimensity 1000 5G chipsets clears on the NBTC certification website, which also hints at a global launch that might be near in the coming days or weeks.
Realme – RM2121 ( Realme X7 Pro 5G )
As per NBTC certification, the Realme X7 Pro has model number RMX2121 has recently been spotted on the NBTC certification website. The certification confirmed the smartphone will have a 5G presence on the device.
Realme X7 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.55-inch Super AMOLED Full HD+ Display
- Single 120HZ punch-hole display
- Mediatek Dimensity 1000 chipset
- 5G Network connectivity
- 8 GB RAM LPDDR4X
- 128 GB / 256 GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Quad Rear Camera: 64MP ( Sony ), 8MP + 2MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11
- 4,500mah battery with 65W fast charging
- Type-C fast charging, 3.5m jack, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-fi Dual-band.
- The in-under display fingerprint scanner
What are your through’s on the Realme X7 Pro 5G? Do let us know in the comments section.