Redmi 9 Prime has been announced today in India as the latest affordable smartphone comes with a powerful MediaTek G85 budget friendly processor features a waterdrop-style notch Full HD+ display.
Redmi 9 Prime include a 13MP as quad camera setup on the rear, fast charging support, a rear fingerprint scanner. Redmi 9 Prime price in India has been set at Rs 9999 for 64 GB storage variant and 128 GB storage variant option set a price tag of Rs 11,999.
The sale will goes on during Amazon Prime Day. The smartphone will sale begins at August 17th via mi.com, Mi Home stores and Mi Studio. The models come in Green, Matte Blak and Sunrise Flare colours options.
The Redmi 9 Prime Specifications
- Display: 6.53-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 400 nits brightness
- SoC : MediaTek G80 based on 12nm processor
- 4 GB LPPDR4X
- Storages : 64 GB / 128 GB
- eMMC 5.1
- Android 10 OS based on MIUI 12
- Rear: 13MP rear camera with f / 2.2 aperture, 8MP as ultra wide angle, 2MP as depth and 5MP as macro camera.
- Front: 8MP as front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, single line speaker
- Dual 4G VoLTe, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5020mah battery with 18W fast charging.
The Redmi 9 Prime is priced at Rs 9999 for the 4 GB RAM with 64GB storage version and 4 GB RAM with 128 GB storage version costs at Rs 11,999. It will be available from Amazon.in and starting from August 6th.