Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi’s Redmi brand has launched Redmi 9 today in the latest budget Redmi smartphone in India as it has packs a 6.53-inch HD+ dew dot screen is powered by MediaTek Helio G35 with 4 GB of RAM runs android 10 with MIUI 12 out of the box feature a 13-megapixel rear camera and secondary MP depth senor along a 5MP as front camera dot on the front.
Xiaomi Redmi 9 Full specifications
- 6.53-inch HD+ IPS Dot drop screen with 400 nits brightness
- MediaTek Helio G35 processor with 680 MHZ PowerVR 8320 GPU
- 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM , 64 GB / 128 GB
- eMMC 5.1
- Dual Sim ( nano + nano + microSD )
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
- 13MP as rear camera , 2MP as depth sensor
- 5MP as front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Ratio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi FI 802.11 b / g / n , Bluetooth 5, micro USB
- 5000mah battery with 10W charging.