Xiaomi unveiled the most anticipated mid-range smartphones Redmi Note 9 4G ,Redmi Note 9 5G series include Redmi Note 9 5G and Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G. The company portfolio aggressively priced in China for Redmi Note 9 series took different approach in each segment.
- Redmi Note 9 4G equipped with Snapdragon 662 SoC
- Redmi Note 9 5G equipped with MediaTek dimensity 800U
- Redmi Note 9 5G Pro equipped with Snapdragon 750G SoC
The tipster Mukul Sharma a.k.a stufflisting on his twitter confirmed that Redmi Note 9 4G model will come globally as rebranded model of Redmi Note 9T in Europeans and Asian markets in coming weeks.
The sudhanshu tipster confirmed that Xiaomi will launch Redmi 9T with model number (M2010J19SG) in global markets will have an additional 2MP macro sensor and different camera module from Redmi Note 9 4G series launched in China.
The Redmi Note 9 Specifications
- 6.53-inch FHD+ LCD display
- 1080p panel, 400 nits brightness
- Gorilla Glass 3
- Snapdragon 662 11nm processor
- 4 GB, 6 GB RAM
- 64 GB , 128 GB storage
- 48MP primary, 8MP ultra wide lens, 2MP + 2MP macro and depth
- 16MP as front camera
- 6000mah battery
- 18W fast charging
- MIUI12 Android 11 out of the box
We could speculated the Redmi 9T could bring POCO M3 new modern camera design in Indian markets. In India, Motorola confirmed that world’s first affordable smartphone launching today with Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G with 5G network support could be strong rival of upcoming Redmi Note 9 5G Pro series in future.