Telecom major Reliance Jio today announced post-paid plus plans to provide the best calling, monthly data rollable, and OTT entertainment plus scheme along with its different post-paid monthly plans scheme.
The JioPostPaid Plus will provide free entertainment services including free subscriptions for OTT apps like NetFlix, Amazon Prime, Disney+ Hotstar, and data roll over up to 500 GB as well as free international calls to the USA and UAE.
Visit www.jio/com/postpaid for more details on JioPostPaid Plus
Jio PostPaid Plus introduced today via Akash Ambani, Director of Jio Platforms, ‘there can’t be a more opportune time to introduce JioPostPaid Plus. After having the trust of close to 400 millions satisfied customers in the prepaid smartphone category, we want to expand our customer base to the post-paid category, Ambani also added, ‘We have tried to design a gold standard service experience and we hope that every post-paid users in India will make full use of it.”
Jio PostPaid Plans Scheme
The monthly tariff charges are starting from Rs. 399, Rs 599, Rs 799 , Rs. 999 and Rs 1,499. All of these packs will come with individual offers and benefits as well as data limits according to the users’ requirements.
Major key features of JioPostPaid Plus:
- Free OTT subscription to Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ Hotstar
- Jio Apps with 650+ live TV channels, video contents, songs and newspaper, 50 GB cloud storage.
- Family Plan for the entire family at Rs. 250 per connection
- Data rollover up to 500 GB
- Wi-Fi calling across the world
- International calling in-flight connectivity for Indian travelers traveling abroad.
- Free international roaming in the USA and UAE.
- India calling @Rs 1 with Wi-Fi calling on international roaming.
- International calling ( ISD ) starting at Rs. 50p / min.
How to switch from prepaid to Reliance Jio PostPaid Plus connection:
- Apply for the Jio Postpaid Connection via the website or call 1800 88 99 88 99 to get a new Jio Sim Home delivered. Get your Jio Postpaid Plus SIM home-delivered.
- You can also get the SIM by visiting Jio Store or Reliance Digital Store.
- Unlock your credit limit with a 100% refundable deposit ( If applicable ).
Tarifff Plans of Jio PostPaid Plus:
Jio’s new PostpaidPlus will be available starting 24th September in Jio Stores which is free along with activation. Jio’s new post-paid plans will complete with existing entry-level post-paid offers provided by both Airtel and Vodafone Idea ( Vi ) telecom companies.