All Jio’s users will have to recharge with the new IUC top-up plans to make its plans calls to other networks.
Reliance Jio makes a different straightway to combat government based IUC charges will be paid by Jio customers while calling other networks. Jio told us in official statements on 9th October, these new IUC based top-up plans based on plans will be introduced into 5 different categories with new top-up recharges with minutes according to your necessary usage.
WHAT IS IUC?
IUC is the charge paid to the telecom on whose network a call terminates. Two years ago, the second regulator has brought it down from 14 paise per minute per to 6 paise per minute and decided to scrap the charge from January 2020.
Jio told us “Customers are mainly calling from our Jio’s network to Airtel Network and Voda-idea network mostly. We are paying this charge for the last 3 years. IUC charges increased from the next year 6 Paisa / per min for calling. We need to invest in the 5G network or other plans for the future.
Jio IUC bases top-up voucher based recharges are now alive on Jio.com and My Jio App.
Here the screen of Jio IUC PLANS: For Highlights :
HOW TO RECHARGE? WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW FIRST?
- If I recharge INR 198 for 28 Days.
- Plans show INR 198 for 28 Days in six different categorized.
- This means you need to select differently to get a different top-up vouchers with different minutes valid for 28 days.
- If I recharge INR 198 for 28 days in the third row
- I will be getting a free 50 Top-Up Recharge voucher and 656 minutes only valid for 28 days.
- Make sure while selecting all of these recharging plans to get valid calling minutes for the entire month.
#Jiotop-upplans #Jio4G #RelianceJio #Reliancejio4G #JioIUCPlans #Gigafiber #JioGigafiber