Samsung just announced the latest Exynos 1080 5G Soc that was introduced in the Vivo X30 Series last year, this time all new latest Exynos 1080 Soc introduced in the Vivo X60 Series in China.
The Samsung Exynos 1080 5nm architecture processing technology uses 5nm EUV ( extreme ultraviolet lithography processing technology for better power efficiency,
The tri-cluster CPU structure that consists of Arm Cortex-A78 optimized for peak performance, three Cortex- A-78 cores for balance processing, and four Cortex- A55 for efficiency.
Samsung Exynos 1080 SoC Hardware Specifications
- Samsung Exynos 1080 SoC 5nm EUV process
- Octa-core CPU with 1 x 2.8 GHz ARM Cortex A78 CPUs for ultimate processing power, 3 X 2.6 GHz ARM A78 CPUs for optimal performance, and 4 x 2.0 GHz
- ARM Mali- G78 MP 10 GPU, Vallhall architecture
- Integrated NPU + DSP, 5.7 Tops
- UFS 3.1, LPDDR5 / LPDDR4X Memory
- Rear-Single Camera up to 200MP, Dual-Camera 32MP + 32MP
- 4K 60 fps encoding and decoding with HEVC ( H.265, H.264 )
- Display up to WQHD+ ( 3360 X 1440 ), 90Hz refresh-rate, FHD+ at 144HZ refresh rate
- 5G NR sub-6GHz, 5.1 Gbps ( DL ), 5G NR mmWav 3.67 Gbps
- Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi ( 802.11ax ) BeiDou, Galileo.
Samsung confirmed that the Exynos 1080 will first debut in Vivo smartphones in 2021.