South Korean Gaint Samsung confirmed that most of its devices will received One Ui 5 update with Android 10 OS . The device first debuted with One UI 2.5 based on Android 10 with Galaxy Note 20 series and Galaxy Tab S7 Series.
The One UI 2.5 will pushed to Samsung Galaxy S20 Series and Samsung Galaxy S10 Series has begun to roll out the software shipped with to the current generation Galaxy S Series. The official announcement revealed the list of major devices that will be getting the new One UI 2.5 update.
The list of Samsung Galaxy OneUI 2.5 update
Galaxy S Series
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Galaxy S20+ 5G
- Galaxy S20+
- Galaxy S20 5G
- Galaxy S10 5G
- Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy S10e Lite
- Galaxy S9+
- Galaxy S9
Galaxy Note Series
- Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
- Galaxy Note 10+
- Galaxy Note 10 5G
- Galaxy Note 10
- Galaxy Note 10 Lite
Galaxy Z Series
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy Fold 5G
- Galaxy Fold
The OneUI 2.5 update for these Samsung Galaxy smartphones will be rolled out in batches across the world in the coming days. All of above mentioned features of One UI 2.5 may not be available for all the eligible supported devices will receive in coming weeks.
The Changes seen in the Samsung OneUI 2.5 based on Android 10
- 8K video recording a 24 fps
- 21:9 cinematic aspect ration video recording
- Pro Video mode: support for controlling smartphone’s mic direction and external microphones.
- Audio Bookmarks: Synchronize notes with audio recording of lectures or meeting.
- Support for importing and editing PDF files
- Audo save and syn between Galaxy smartphones, Galaxy tablets and PC.
- New template and background color options
- Add handwritten text to typed documents.
- Wireless Dex support on Tvs with Micrcast.
- Support for multi-finger gesture to switch between applications.
- Share WIFI password with nearby Galaxy devices in the contact list.
- know the speed of WIFI before connecting
- Present time and location for upcoming meeting and tasks.
Please Note: These all above features will be available to supported devices only. The first version of One UI was introduced with Android Pie update in 2018. Since, it has been updates with the new features and optimizations with the release of new flagships Android 10.