Samsung is reportedly working on a new Galaxy F camera centric smartphone series in India. The tipster claims Samsung Galaxy F41 might be launching in India next week, product page goes live on Samsung India website.
A new model Samsung Galaxy F415F listed on Google Play Console listing reveals the smartphone could be re-branded model of Samsung M31 series that it will come out with similar rear camera setup, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and 64MP camera sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy F41 rumoured specifications:
- 6.4-inch full HD+ Water Drop AMOLED display
- 1080p resolution display
- Samsung Exynos 9611 SoC
- up to 6 GB RAM
- up to 128 GB storage option
- Expandable option with micro-SD storage up to 512 GB
- Triple Rear Camera : 64MP + 8MP + 5MP
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 32MP as selfie shooter for videos and selfies
- 6000mah battery with 18W fast charging
- Core UI 2.1 based on Android 10.
Expected to launch in India as per news source in the next week. We sure heard about the announcement of Samsung Galaxy F41 smartphone right after the Samsung most awaited Samsung Galaxy S20 FE ( Fan Edition ) global launch smartphone on 23rd September via virtual event.