Samsung company all set to launch the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series in the next month on 5th August. It is confirmed on 5th August more others products will announced side by side like Galaxy Fold 2, Galaxy Z Flip 2 , Galaxy Watch 3 Series, and Galaxy S7 Tab Series.
All products have 5G network compatibility but in some regions Samsung launched Note 20 series with Exynos 990 chipset that was similar to S20 Series in Q1 2020.
Tipster claims, the India sale of the Galaxy Note 20 will be marked as 5G smartphones in India and all three phones will be available from August 28th in the country. The Galaxy Note 20 will be available in green, bronze colors and Ultra variant will come in black and bronze colors.
The report came out by 91mobiles, The last week claimed that Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra might come in special Mystic White Colors in some regions. The S-Pen will be in white colors with 25W charger in the box.
Full Specs of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 comes with 6.4-inch Full HD 60HZ refresh rate display.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra come with 6.6-inch QHD 120HZ refresh rate display.
- Snapdragon 865+for US / Exynos 990 Soc for some UK / Asian Regions
- Dynamic Adaptive AMOLED Display
- Triple Rear Camera in Note 20 : 12MP + 12MP as telephoto and ultra wide angel sensor + 64MP as primary sensor.
- Triple Rear Camera with Periscopic Sensor : 108MP as primary camera sensor, 12MP + 12MP as ultra-wide sensor and telephoto sensor with laser auto focus sensor
- Powerful S-Pen features / Customizable S-Pen in Ultra Note 20.
- OneUI 2.5 based on Android 10 OS.
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB / 256 GB and 8 GB, 12 GB +256 GB , 512 GB for Ultra storage.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series which is said to include the standard Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Note Plus, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, Galaxy Z Fold 2 in the month of 5th August and Delivery Date 28th August.