South Korean company Samsung will officially unveiled the Samsung S20 FE as flagship killer in India today, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE will goes on sale during Flipkart Big Billion Days on 16th October.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE will be launched with a price tag of Rs.49,999 for 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage in India. It will goes on sale on E-commerce platform Flipkart and exclusive offline retail Samsung retail stores. A report suggests that Samsung is planning to launch the Galaxy S20 FE in India on today as October 6th.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE ( Fan Edition ) Specifications
- 6.5-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED Display
- Higher refresh rate 120Hz
- RAM : 8 GB
- Storage: 256 GB
- Samsung Exynos 990 SoC
- Triple Rear Camera : 12MP as wide-angle primary, a 12MP as ultra wide lens and 8MP as telephoto lens.
- Front Camera : 32MP
- One UI 2.5 based on Android 10
- 4,500mah battery with 15W fast charging
- Reverse charging
- IP 68 certification, In-display fingerprint
- Colors: Cloud Red, Orange, Lavender, Mint, Navy and White
- 30x Super-Resolution Zoom, 3x Optical Zoom
- Price: 49,999
The Samsung S2E FE ( Fan Edition ) launched today at price Rs. 49,999 for 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE will be 4G variant of the phone is powered by Samsung Exynos 990 SoC similar chipset as Samsung S20 Series launched in India. It will goes on sale starts from 16th October in India.