The South Korean Samsung Galaxy S20 series has updated the One UI 3.0 Beta 2 version to fix multiple bugs. In addition, The Samsung Galaxy S20 One UI 3.0 Beta 2 has discovered that the version updated with a 5G SA switch.
The update package is 563.83 MB and the build number starts G9880ZCU2ZTJS/ G9880OZL2ZTJS/ G9880ZCU2TJS. The major changes were seen in the build
- When the schedule alarm in the calendar sounds, there is no problem with the calendar interface.
- The Dolby sound is turned on and headphones are connected to play music, there is no sound problem.
- The problem of forced termination of Bixby keeps popping up.
- The setting in the video enhancement function, the brightness does not change when switching to the main screen, After using multiple windows while the return to the main screen.
- The lock screen music widget operation has now been resolved.
- No network service delay bug now being fixed.
- 5G / SA switch is added.
The Samsung pushed the Android Security patch has been updated to November 1 , 2020. The latest Samsung S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra National Bank have received UI 3.0 Beta version has begun to recruit.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy S20 | S20+ | S20 Ultra 5G, you can register for the beta version to use the application, The registration application must be submitted through the Gallus Community.