Vivo today interoduced Origin OS, the company’s latest Android OS which is successor to Funtouch OS at its China. Vivo said that the company has designed it based on design, smoothness and convenience and through new system interaction solutions.
OriginOS could be copycat of new Apple iOS 14 runs in Apple ecosystem. The top best features of Origin OS brings changes to the traditional desktop system.
- New desktop architecture system ‘Klotsku grid’ that rearranges the desktop elements to be more tidy and efficient than in the past.
- The addition to icons, the ‘Nano Alerts’ or small widgets display constantly updated info
- Nano Kits Library organize all the Nano components carefully and provides a provide a variant of simple and convenient ways to retrieve them.
- The Super Pocket further simples the interaction process from the perspective of life.
- The Time Window will intergrade the wallpaper, you choose into different scenes, and the superimpose changing light and shadow effects.
The list of eligible for OriginOS supported devices
- Vivo X50, Vivo X50 Pro
- iQOO Neo
- Vivo X27, X27 Pro
- iQOO Neo
- iQOO Neo855
- Vivo X30, X30 Pro
- Nex 3S
- Vivo S5
- Vivo S6
- Vivo S1 Pro
The company said that the OriginOS redefines the concept of “smooth” and changes the previous perception that ‘fast is smooth’. Vivo will reveals that the OriginOS roll out for its devices in a special session at Vivo Developer Conference tomorrow in China.