Vivo working closely with the team to providing a similar stock-like experience in the Vivo x70 series and iQOO 7 flagship series.
In China, Vivo is the well-known mobile phone manufacturer will be the first company to comply with the release of a new Origin OS of Android at the same time for the iQOO 7 Series has become the first smartphone to fit Android 12.
Google officially released the ASOP version of Android 12 on October 4th. Pixel smartphones users will need to wait a little longer till 19 October after the Pixel 6 series launch fall later this month.
Buy a Vivo X70 Series powered Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Soc, Samsung E5 OLED 120Hz
The OPPO smartphone manufacturer has already announced the ColorOS 12 in China and Realme 3.0 will be upgrade schedule.
What’s new in Google Android 12 OS?
- Android 12 based on material UI icons and themes
- Privacy controls is more secure and system based on AI more smarter.
- Auto-reset user’s privacy feature
- Identifies applications long applications should deplay after being unused in months.
- Put your app to sleep while no usage.
- Camera and location icons will be display at the camera app and top of notification bar.
- Wallpaper matches current themes in device.
- Protect user sensitive user information with protect against sensors.
- UI optimisation with the help of AI.
Google’s Android will give a general location option to the system location permission box to provide users with “give approximate location permission” or disallow the accurate location ” are depending on the actual application.
Android 12 introduces a new unified API, along with the new ‘Foreground Service Notification User Experience Delay” feature. Vivo fits immediately with the Android version interaction to optimize resources to developers to deeply quickly in touch with the developers.
OriginOS system faster developers, adaptation, and optimizations. Vivo has synchronized or adapted OriginOS to a new version of Android, hoping to encourage developers to complete systems testing.