The Chinese smartphone maker Vivo confirmed to launch Vivo V20 SE – A mid-range smartphone along with the Vivo V20 Pro 5G smartphone in India before Diwali.
Vivo V20 SE features a Snapdragon 665 Soc processor and Andreno 610 GPU. The processor powered with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal memory. The smartphone has a triple rear camera setup with a 48MP as a primary sensor, an 8MP as an ultra-wide camera, and 2MP as a depth camera.
The Vivo V20 SE full specifications
- 6.54-inch FHD+ Dot notch display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC
- 8 GB RAM
- 128 GB UFS 2.1
- Triple rear camera
- 48MP ( P ), 8 MP ( U. W ), and 2 MP ( Macro )
- 32 MP Front camera
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 4,100mah battery with 33W fast charge via USB Type-C
- Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5m headphone jack, 4G VoLTE, Dual-Band Wi-Fi
- Night Mode
- Weight 171 grams
The Vivo V20 SE has been listed on Chroma’s online store with a pricing tag starts at Rs. 20,990 for the 8 GB RAM + 128 GB variant. The smartphone will be available only in Gravity Black color.
Vivo V20 SE seems launch imminent in India