Microsoft rolling out Windows 10 include KB5006738 (21H1) fixed via System Update. The Direct links for Windows 10 KB5006738 offline installers have been updated.
The Win 10 KB5006738 patch is a part of October’s cumulative updates and uses it via Windows Update. It does not include security fixes won’t install it automatically. The system patch will be rolling to Win 10 build 19042.1320.
Microsoft has fixed three critical bugs has officially released notes that said that a bug that prevents subtitles on videos has been fixed, the second bug has been fixed where the kana input mode does not work when inserting a (?) with the Swift-0 keyword shortcut.
These important bugs come along with several other improvements in today’s optional update.
- 2021-10 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 verson 21H2 for x64 bit based Systm (KB5006738).
Windows users will need to download and install Windows 10 build 19043.1320 by following these steps:
- Open Windows Settings
- Go to Updates & Security section of the app.
- Tap on the “Windows Update” button
- Select Check for updates to see if new updates are available.
- Click on the “Download and install” options if available.
- Select “restart now” to finish installing the update.
The offline download installers can be downloaded via Direct download links: 64-bit and 32-bit (x86).
What’s are those changes mentioned in Windows 10 KB5006783 Build
- Fixed an issue that causes issue with Bitlocker recovery.
- Fixes an issue with Microsoft Edge with Kisok.
- Fixed an issue that causes a black screen on the lock screen
- Fixed a weird bug that prevents video subtitles.
The optional update has also addressed a memory leak bug that could result in high memory usage with LogonUO.ext fixed with the KB5006783 patch.