Microsoft pushed the feature update to the selected users in the worldwide users to consider as Window 10 May 2021.
The Windows 10 May 2021 update is available to download via Microsoft’s website in all edition languages with two formats ( 64 Bit and 32 Bit). The Windows 10 version 21H1 update as released on May 18 is now rolling out to limited numbers of users.
Interested users can download ISO files for Windows 10 May 2021 Update (version 21H1) from Microsoft’s website, You can try Media Creation Tool.
- Windows 10 21H1 English ( All edition ) 64 Bit – 5.8 Bit
- Windows 10 21H1 English ( All edition ) 32 BIt – 3.9 Bit
The above links will expire automictically at 7 AM UTC on May 23 and it is recommended to download to create your own download links by the steps.
Method – Use the Media Creation Tool to create an ISO
The Windows 10 Media Creation Tool is a great tool way to reinstall the operating system and it can download the necessary files from Microsoft. Once you download, open the Media Creation Tool to upgrade the current installation or create a bootable flash drive.
- Click Yes and wait for a few minutes to prepare the PC.
- Read the license agreement and click on the Accept button.
- When done, you’ll see a popup “Getting a few things ready” screen on your PC.
- You need to continue with two options
- Upgrade this PC now
- Create installation media (USB Flash drive, DVD, or ISO file ) for another PC
Select the Create installation media and click the Next button. Follow the on-screen instructions. Make sure, You laptop or PC should be plugged into Power Supply. Windows 10 May 21 H2 2021 will be upgraded automatically after several restarts.