Microsoft announced the Windows 11 worldwide on 5th October to all eligible supported PC will see a banner to ready for Windows 11PC inside Updates and setting.
There are two main issues consider reportedly by the company yet so far
- The L3 cache latency on AMD processor is being tripled due to a buggy bit of code within Windows 11.
- The AMD processor to take much longer to process information from within their caches.
- Performance droped to 15% in both AMD and Ryzen PC – Microsoft believed.
Microsoft disclosed that the issue is registered through Windows 11 linked to AMD preferred Core, a piece of software enhancement that instructs the active processors to shirt to the fastest code of the AMD processor which helping apps work at their smoothest.
This can be a piece of solid evidence on processors with eight cores and above with TDP higher than 65W. AMD and Microsoft are both reportedly working on fixes to get a software update that will be released in the month via Windows Update in Windows 10.
Where to buy the Windows 11 Laptops – Check out the list of product mentioned
- Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 5 – Intel 11th Gen i5 – 8GB RAM + 512GB SSD | Buy it here
- HP Pavilion 2021 – Intel 11th Gen i5- 16GB RAM + 512GB SSD – 2GB Nvidia | Buy it here
- LG Gram Ultra – Intel 11th Gen Evo i7- 16GB RAM + 512GB | Buy it here
- Acer Aspire 5 2021 – Intel 11th i5 Core – 8GB RAM + 512GB | Buy it here
- MSI Modern 15 – Ryzen 5600U – 8GB RAM + 5128GB | Buy it here
- Dell 15 (2021) – Intel 10th Gen – 16GB RAM + 512GB SSD – 4GB Nvidia GPU | Buy it here
How to install Windows 11 on your PC with TPM 2.0 module PC
Those users want to install Windows 11 on their PC. Please, make sure your eligible PC must fully fill all requirements needed for Windows 11 before getting started with the below Windows 11 Steps without getting any installation failure.
Windows 10 users check the Windows 11 update will arrive in your PC and try to update Microsoft Edge latest version and drivers need to be up to date before the Microsoft Windows 11 upgrade will active.
This method is working with Intel 8th generation or above processor. Read it here Windows 11 rolling out today: How to install in your PC? — Technology Seeker
Our screenshot with the Windows 11 is shared in your Twitter handle- Make sure to follow account
Windows 11 issue seen in AMD processor and some PC having fulfilled all requirements has seen some problem in the installation during downloading/ upgrading into Windows 11. Let us make sure, read our “how to install Windows 11 in your PC will solve your all problem.