Microsoft has started rolling out to Windows 11 Dev preview build version 22533 to all Windows Insiders users on 13 Jan, 2022.
The Win 11 Build 22533 has bring the new weather widget on the taskbar and has made several improvements and ISO file can be downloaded here.
Your Phone app rolls out a new calling experience, including a new ongoing smart ongoing call window bar with update icons, fonts and others UI changes in line with Microsoft Windows 11’s improved design.
Microsoft Windows 11 Dev preview build 22533 update feature explained
The lists of Windows 11 Dev Preview Build which brings new features and bug fixes mentioned here:
- Updated pop-up design for hardware indicators for brightness volume, camera privacy, on/off and airplane mode to align with Windows 11 design principle. There new eject buttons will appear when the user presses the volume or brightness keys on the laptops.
- Users can search for Voice Access from the taskbar and pin Voice Access to the taskbar or start and turn it on/off like any other applications.
- The rollout of 13 touch keyword themes to IME, Emoji Panel and Voice input (first introduced in build 22504) is being expanded to all Window Insiders in the Dev Channel.
- When the user presses Win+X or right clicks the start icon, the menu shows “installed apps”. instead of “Apps and Feature”.
- The Clock app already support uninstallation.
- Fixed an issue where Insiders might see error 0x8007012a during a driver or firmware update.
- Addressed an issue that caused Insiders to sometimes to unable to log in to certain apps, such as Feedback Hub.
- Fixed the text in the Exploit Protection description in the Windows Security app to only refer to Windows and not Windows 10.
- Fixed an issue that prevented importing photos from certain cameras and phones into the photos app.
- Windows Sandbox will be no longer showing results in two Win Sandbox icons in the taskbar.
- Mitigates a potential issue related to the use of mica in Setting that affected that overall reliability of the Settings applications in recent versions.
- Fixed an issue affecting some internet users that caused Settings to crash when trying to access Installed Apps, Launch Apps and Default Apps.
- Fixed an issue that caused the mouse page in Settings to crash when adding an action to an app.
- Users no longer hear crackling when playing audio and repeatedly tapping the volume slider in Quick Settings to change the volume.
- A tooltip showing the full windows name will now appear if you hover over ALT+TAB or a windows title in task view.
Windows 11 Dev Build 22533 Knows Issues: What Those?
- In some cases, it may not be possible to enter text when searching the start menu or taskbar. If you encounter this problem, press Win + R on your keyboard to launch the Run dialog, then close it.
- The taskbar sometimes flickers when switching input methods.
- The search panel may not open after clicking the search icon on the taskbar. If this happens, restarts the windows explorer process and open the search panel panel.
Microsoft Windows 11 Dev Preview Build version 22533 released is currently rolling out to the Windows Insiders has been available to download.