Microsoft has rolled out Windows 11 on 5th October, the latest update will be already rolling out across the world see in the Windows Update banner.
If you received your Windows 11 banner, you might check on Windows 10 setting > Windows Update > Windows 11 or Later. Win 11 may arrive later Windows 11 banner on your eligible PC will take a couple of hours depending on PC health.
Microsoft rolled out the latest Windows 11 OS to the newest PC first, those were released earlier this year. The upcoming Laptops and Desktops will arrive with pre-installed Microsoft Windows 11 Home.
How to Check compatibility PC with Windows Health Check App
- Download Windows Health Check App- Click here
- Install in your pc succesfully
- You might see this option
- Click on Check now . You will see prompt in – Your PC meets the Windows 11 Hardware requirements.
- Later, You will only wait for installing Windows 11 around ~ 5.4GB x64 bit update in your PC or desktop.
How to install Windows 11 through Windows 11 Assistant Tool
Microsoft Windows 11 is rolling out to eligible PC and the newest PC today, You will wait for your Windows 11 to arrive on your PC. Otherwise, Follows these steps before checked on Hardware requirements for Win 11.
- Download Windows 11 Assistant Tool – Here
- Windows 11 Assistant tool works only in the eligible pc’s.
- You might install this or downloading Windows 11 through Microsoft servers officially.
- Wait for process to complete untill 100%.
- Microsoft Windows 11 will need 2-3 restart to download finished.
How to install Windows 11 through Microsoft Media Creation Tool
This second step will be available for a fresh installation of Windows on your PC or Desktop.
If you want to perform or reinstall or clean install Windows 11 on a new or used PC, use this option to download the media creation tool to make a bootable USB or DVD.
- Download the tool – Here
- Make it bootable with Refus tool
- Create Bootable Bios for enable USB
- Wait for the following steps.
Here we installed on your PC the stable Windows 11 version
- In the screenshot, Windows 11 Setting Menu
- The Windows 11 Theme & Wallpaper
- Windows 11 installed sucessfully, if you have recently Windows 11 machine, you may have option to upgrade to Windows 11 right away.
The Windows 11 feature a new modern user interface (UI), a redesigned start menu with a snap assist multitasking feature, an overhaul Microsoft Store.
- Microsoft Teams intergration and lots more
- Big Icons
- Floating Taskbar icons
- New Start Menu
- New Wallpaper and Theme option
- HDR 10+ Certificate
- Microsoft Store
- New FIle icons
Microsoft Office 2021 is the latest office for the productivity of the family application (called as office “suite”) is all set to roll out on Tuesday for business, clients, and customers. The Applications included MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, Project, Publisher, and Visio.